Sunday, September 18, 2016

2016 Updates

Gosh, it's already the second half of 2016. My last post was in September 2015. A lot happened between then and now. It's amazing how you can pull through from those moments when you thought you would fail and everything was ruined. It's amazing that God granted me all of those moments and showed His authority when I thought things couldn't get better. It's a miracle I am where I am now with the people surrounding me now doing what I'm doing. How great is He?!! All of these blessings and to know I am not worthy... 


After my last post, I remember things were going downhill with all the essays and final test. Haha... No shocker, right. But by God's grace, I managed and was done with trimester 2 in October. November to early December was pretty emotional since it was the summer course, thus the last one for me. 

Survived a frickin' intense summer course. Then enjoyed summer in NZ!! Whooo... Got a chance to see those roses in the botanical garden in Wellington and take another visit to Auckland. 

Rose garden in Wellington Botanic Garden
Auckland Sky Tower
I even got a chance to see glow worms in Waitomo Cave. If you ever watched The Little Mermaid and saw that scene when Ariel and Eric were in the boat in a lake about to kiss, it was pretty much like that. It was awesome!!!

Well, minus the watershow from the fish and the prince (of course!)
I had to bid farewell to my flatmates because they were closing down the uni hall, but then I got the new ones when they moved me to other flat (which I loooovveedd so so very much!). Clicked with my new flatmates right away. Had a revelation that I may have a soft spot for guys who can cook and share their food with me. Haha... 

My old room
The new one 
You know, thinking back... I didn't really click with the place (except for my flats. I wish I could live there still), but I do love the people in NZ. I miss them.

After summer course, I left WLG for JKT. And that's how December ended in NZ.

On my way home :( :)

I said it before, I'll say it again. I hate saying goodbye. Funny that I work in a place where hellos and goodbyes are far more often and constant. Now that I had graduated and started working again, I miss the time when time was plenty at my disposal. But then again, time is never more or less and it was never at my disposal.

Fast forward to September 2016.
At the moment time seems to slip away sooooo fast. Lots of regrets for the past few months. I'll write about them later if I don't forget. See... Age has its toll on me already. :( 

I've got things to do and since am not a multitasking person, I feel like I've abandoned my friends and family for the sake of work. Hate it! Just wish I can finish this one project asap. I gained weight and am sleep deprived working on the final paper. Good thing that next week this should all be done. Bad news is I did the project only and only to get this over with. I'm sorry, Lord Jesus. I took more than I could chew. :( Meanwhile, I should've been doing that paper right now instead of updating my blog. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment